Monday 24 February 2014

BEING ILL // LONDON

I'm ill, means I stay at home and basically do nothing else but drinking good coffee, looking through old photos and smoking! Sounds hella rad, right? But the weather is lovely and I can't go outside, what annoys me a lot.
My mum wants me to study for an important test, but it's chemistry so I know actually nothing about it, which means I will totally fail the test, even when I'd study so cheers to me.

As I said, the weather is lovely, so I decided to open my window for once, to enjoy the sun and listen to the birds singing.

These cute plants from IKEA are actually my only friends.I also take pictures of my legs a lot, but sadly they look bad so no photos haha.

 As I mentioned before, I was looking through old photos and I found some lovely shots of my trips to London. When I see these photos, I'm almost crying because I want to go back there so bad. It was probably the best time of my life.

My view from our hotelroom. Really bad photo, but I took through the window + it was really foggy outside. But still love the victorian buildings at Norfolk Square.


Not very important, just liked the plants.




This is one of my favorite shots, because St.Paul's just looks so massive and beautiful in the rain.




Sneaky mum, who takes photos of us in exhibition pieces in the Modern Tate Gallery.



High qualitiy haha




Carnaby Street is one of my favourites! I mean look at those colorful houses!




That's it and yeah cross your fingers and wish me good luck, for that stupid test tomorrow xxx

Make sure to follow me on instagram http://instagram.com/hannahdupoint

2 comments:

  1. great photography! And omg that sounds so nice, could do with some nice coffee and old photos...

    http://rollerskag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete