Tuesday 18 March 2014

LIFE UPDATE

So yeah, it's been a while since my last post, so I'm kinda trying to make up for it now.
Two weeks ago, it got like really warm and I was really happy about it. As I mentioned before, on Thurdays me and my friend, are going to the city to hang out and it was the first time this year, that I treated myself and bought a super delicious chocolate moccha frappoccino

.
Outfit: Black Zara Skirt // Black Monki Tee // H&M Coat // H&M Handbag // Dr.Martens Shoes

Sunday: On Sunday my mum and me went out to get some ice cream and iced coffee, because it was so lovely outside. Unfortunately a lot of other people had the same idea. But anyways, it was so nice, to spend the day with my mum.


Outfit: Black Zara Skirt // H&M Knee-High Socks // Vintage Cropped Sweater // H&M Sunglasses // Pimkie Bag

Thursday: On last weeks Thursday, I bought some Sushi with my friend, because she never tried it and I have kind of an obsession, so yeah. We took the Sushi and went to the river and sat on the grass.




Later we found a small park and we just sat there for a while and watched plants.




Yeah, so that's it. Stay tuned for new posts!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment